My recent article was published on JSAI Transaction. JSAI is one of the Japanese societies grouped by AI researchers in Japan.
The contents is to propose a new algorithm to prevent incorrect announcement through the links between agents in complex network.
The complex network is shown in the eye catch graphic and approximates the network in human society. Then the proposed method contributes to prevent fake news spreading in social media.
I’m sorry but this article is in only Japanese. However, you can read the abstract and download from the following URL. try it!
- Title: Sigmoid-based Incorrect Opinion Prevention Algorithm on Multi-Opinion Sharing Model
- Authors: Fumito Uwano, Eiki Kitajiam, and Keiki Takadama
- Document details: Transactions of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 36, No. 6
- Published date: November 1st, 2021
- URL: https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/tjsai/36/6/36_36-6_B-KB2/_article/-char/en