I gave a poster presentation on Japanese conference named SSI2021. This conference is organized by SANDY in the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers (SICE).
I joined in this conference for many times. Since I can communicate and discuss with familiar professors in that conference, it is so valuable for my research topic.
By the way, my presentation explained about my research topic of KAKENHI grant for young researchers, and showed the previous methods’ performance on simple grid environments. That grant could support me until Mar. 2024, that is, next year, or the middle term of that grant, will get tough for me. Therefore I will do my research more deeply in next year.
- Title: Examination of knowledge transfer for learning agents to adapt to unknown environment (in Japanese)
- Author: Fumito Uwano
- Name: SSI 2021
- Place: oVice (Online)
- Date: November 20th to 22nd, 2021
I am translating the pages in English.
You can enter the English site by tapping the button named “English” on the right side bar.
My recent article was published on JSAI Transaction. JSAI is one of the Japanese societies grouped by AI researchers in Japan.
The contents is to propose a new algorithm to prevent incorrect announcement through the links between agents in complex network.
The complex network is shown in the eye catch graphic and approximates the network in human society. Then the proposed method contributes to prevent fake news spreading in social media.
I’m sorry but this article is in only Japanese. However, you can read the abstract and download from the following URL. try it!
- Title: Sigmoid-based Incorrect Opinion Prevention Algorithm on Multi-Opinion Sharing Model
- Authors: Fumito Uwano, Eiki Kitajiam, and Keiki Takadama
- Document details: Transactions of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 36, No. 6
- Published date: November 1st, 2021
- URL: https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/tjsai/36/6/36_36-6_B-KB2/_article/-char/en